Ap Saya Technologies Sdn Bhd (“Appsaya”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) has developed a software solution (the “Solution”) for business matching and networking for business to business events. The solution comprises of a matchmaking and private meeting scheduler capabilities.
2. Information We Collect
- 2.1. We collect Personal Information from the registration system and may store any information entered or received via our Solution. The type of Personal Information includes contact information, professional details, profile information, unique identifiers, and other types of personal data identified in the Data Protection Laws, and/or documents, images, or other content containing Personal Information provided to Appsaya by or at the direction of the Event Organiser (the “Client”) as part of the services.
- 2.2. Information collected automatically:
- 2.2.2. IP Addresses: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. Although we do not generally collect IP addresses, we may collect and use your IP address when we feel it is necessary to protect our Solution, websites, customers, or others.
- 2.2.3. Log Files: Other information that may be passively collected by us is in the form of logs – files that record service activity, including how many “hits” a particular web page is getting (a.k.a. “navigational data”). These entries are generated anonymously, and enable us to gather statistics about users’ browsing habits, assess overall service activity, track interest in networking trends, and maintain services’ security. We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and may be combined with data collected via cookies to help us aggregate behavior patterns of registered users.
- 2.2.4. Public Data: all personal information chosen to be publicly displayed on the Internet by our users which could be found by anyone through the usage of search engines. This information may be aggregated, combined, taking into account corrections and feedback, and afterwards displayed to other users of the Solution. One should note that we strictly do not display the private contact details of our users on the Solution.
3. How we use the Information
- 3.1. Appsaya will only use the personal information collected from its users or from any Public Data source for the operation of the Solution, in accordance with the policies and terms of the data source. Appsaya does not rent, lease, loan, sell, voluntarily distribute or redistribute its users’ personal information to any unaffiliated third parties. We will only collect the information deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives of matchmaking and networking, as such information will not be provided to any third parties.
- 3.2. Other Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
- 3.2.2. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred to Appsaya’s successor or assign, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
- 3.2.3. It may be necessary in addressing our Solution operations that your personal data be transmitted to third-party service providers acting exclusively on our behalf. We ensure that the service providers use your personal data only in accordance with our instructions and in accordance with this Data Protection Declaration and the statutory provisions regarding contract data processing. We always treat your personal data with the strictest confidentiality, and never disclose it to third parties not acting on our behalf, unless with your prior consent or because we are legally entitled or obligated to make such disclosure.
- 3.3. Not Providing Information: You are under no obligation to provide any information. However, if you should choose not to submit personal information when requested, you may not be able to use certain features offered by the Solution.
4. How we secure the Information
The data you provide us is protected by appropriate technical and organisational measures, and we protect and secure all information Appsaya receives through its Solution in accordance with industry standards and technologies (SSL, SHA2 etc.). Having said that, providing full protection in a dynamic environment as the Internet is out of anyone’s reach and therefore Appsaya cannot ensure or warrant the full security of the information received. All users are to maintain the secrecy of their passwords and account information and to responsibly monitor and control all access to their e-mail accounts.
5. Reviewing, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information
After 3 months of the provision of services relating to the Processing of Personal Information, or such earlier time as Customer requests, Appsaya shall, at the choice of Customer, delete or return to Customer or its designee (in such data format as Customer may reasonably specify) all Personal Information and delete existing copies, unless Union, Member State or other applicable law requires storage of the Personal Information. At the request of Customer, Service Provider shall certify such disposal in writing.
6. Your Rights
In accordance with statutory provisions, you have the right to be informed free of charge concerning your stored data, as well as a right to the correction, blocking, or deletion of such data, as applicable. At your request, we shall notify you as to whether any of your personal data is stored with us, and, if so, which details.
If you wish to deactivate your account or to change, review or delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our active database before the stipulated time period above, please contact us. We will do our very best to comply your request as soon and with the extant as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation process and applicable law. Please be advised that parts of the information you might request to delete may still be retained in our database due to technical constrains.
7. Contact us
Ap Saya Technologies Sdn Bhd
Revision date: December 26 , 2018